FEBRUARY 1, 2014
World's Largest Concrete City Pool
504 E Maple
Garden City KS 67846
Get inspired to plunge in 2014 and find us on facebook!
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
10:00 a.m. Registration opens at ticket office at the Big Pool
11:00 a.m. 1or 2.5 Mile Struts begin (thru zoo)
11:45 a.m. Awards at Big Pool
NOON PLUNGE! at Big Pool
|1 or 2.5 Mile Strut
|Plunge & Strut
Early Bear Registration Drawing
Another cool opportunity - win an iPod shuffle, or a $100 Coleman or American Express Gift card and support Special Olympics Kansas
- Register online before 12/10/13
- Ask family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to help you make a big splash!
- For every $50 raised and in your account by 12/10/13, your name will be entered into our drawing
- Drawing will be held 12/13/13, and winners notified by 12/14/13
Click on the icons to register. Need Help? Click on our handy "How to" instructions listed below.
- Register as a chicken - Cold water or ice not your thing? Out of town on plunge day? Still receive all the cool incentives
- Donate to a team or individual - Search for your plunger or a team and donate to them
- Be a Cool School - Is your school cool enough?
- Be a Plunge Partner - A partnership with SOKS is an opportunity to connect your company with both Special Olympics and Law Enforcement Torch Run(r)
Plungers must raise $75 to plunge and receive a sweatshirt, strutters must raise $25 and pre-register to receive a Polar Plunge knit cap. Raise more and earn additional incentives:
|$250 - $499
|| Beach Towel
|$500 - $999
|| Jacket and Towel
||Click on the icon
to access your fundraising
page and to print off your records
Not a Plunger or Runner?
Click on the
icon to volunteer
and help make a successful Plunge
Early Packet Pick-Up
Avoid the lines on Satuday and pick up your packet in advance. Bring your registration, donations and signed waiver.
Friday, January 31, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Samy's Spirits and Steakhouse
1911 E Kansas Ave., Garden City KS 67846
Join the fun and participate in the costume contest or take bragging rights for your team! Awards will be given to best costume individual, best costume couple, best costume team, highest fundraising individual (not on a team), highest fundraising team and team with most participants.
Questions??? Contact Luke at email@example.com or 913.236.9290 ext. 109
To help you reach your fundraising goal, SOKS has created a toolkit full of useful resources. Please look through them and see how they might be able to help you reach your goal.
How to Create a Team
How to Join a Team
How to Register as a Plunger and/or Strutter and/or Chicken
Team Participation Form
Sample Donation Letter
Who Do You Know? Worksheet
Special Olympics Kansas Fact Sheet
Plunge Day Checklist
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
LEGACY AUTO CENTER
Back to Home