January 26, 2013
11:00 a.m. Plunge!
America's Best Value Inn
2524 Vine Street
Hays, KS 67601
$75 MINIMUM DONATION PER PLUNGER
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
You can still register at the event, please bring your signed waiver and registration fee to the packet pick-up at 10:00 a.m.
Online Donations are still being accepted.
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
10:00 a.m. Registration and Packet Pick-up
11:00 a.m. Plunge!
12:00 p.m. After Party and Awards
Click on the icon to access your fundraising page and print off your report.
To make an online donation to a team or individual click here
REGISTRATION AND/OR DONATION INFORMATION
- Create a team
- Join a team
- Register as an individual
- Register as a chicken - Cold water or ice not your thing? Out of town on plunge day? Still receive all the cool incentives as a chicken
- Donate to a team or individual - Search for your plunger or a team and donate to them
- Be a Cool School - Is your school cool enough?
- Be a Plunge Partner - A partnership with SOKS is an opportunity to connect your company with both Special Olympics and Law Enforcement Torch Run
Join the fun and participate in the costume contest or take bragging rights for your team! Awards will be given to best costume individual, best costume couple, best costume team, highest fundraising individual (not on a team), highest fundraising team and team with most participants.
QUESTIONS?? Contact Luke Schulte email@example.com or 913.236.9290 ext. 109
To help you reach your fundraising goal, SOKS has created a toolkit full of useful resources. Please look through them and see how they might be able to help you reach your goal.
How to Create a Team
How to Join a Team
How to Register as a Plunger or Chicken
Who do you Know Worksheet
Sample Donation Letter
Special Olympics Kansas Fact Sheet
Plunge Day Checklist
THANK YOU TO OUR 2013 SPONSORS
Back to Home