February 9, 2013
1904 S. Rouse Street
Pittsburg, KS 66762
See their promo video
Thanks to everyone who participated and volunteered for a successful Polar Plunge. Click on the link to see what you missed!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
|Plunge & Strut
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
| 8:30-9:15 a.m.
||Strut Packet Pick-Up
||Shotgun Start for 5K Run/Walk
||Plunge Packet pick-Up
||Chili Cook Off Turn In Entries
REGISTRATION AND/OR DONATION INFORMATION
- Create a team
- Join a team
- Register as an individual to plunge or strut
- Register as a chicken - Cold water or ice not your thing? Out of town on plunge day? Still receive all the cool incentives as a chicken
- Donate to a team or individual Search for your plunger or a team and donate to them
- Be a Cool School - Is your school cool enough?
- Be a Plunge Partner A partnership with SOKS is an opportunity to connect your company with both Special Olympics and Law Enforcement Torch Run
To make an online donation to a team or individual click here
Click here for a map of the 5K
Join the fun and participate in the costume contest or take bragging rights for your team! Awards will be given to best costume individual, best costume couple, best costume team, highest fundraising individual (not on a team), highest fundraising
team and team with most participants.
Packet Pick Up
Friday, February 8, 4:00-7:00 p.m. at Crimson Villas
Immediately after the Plunge join us at First Church of the Nazarene, 816 E. Quincy Street for the after-party! $5 per person and Plungers eat free! Sample some chili or enter the Chili Plunge competition.
For more information contact:
Eric Rosenblad 620-232-1330
Jon Tupper 417-439-8605
Questions?? Contact: John Lair JMLair73@yahoo.com or 620.231.9895 or
Jana Fornelli email@example.com or 913.236.9290 ext. 107
To help you reach your fundraising goal, SOKS has created a toolkit full of useful resources. Please look through them and see how they might be able to help you reach your goal.
How to Create a Team
How to Join a Team
How to Register as a Plunger and/or Strutter and/or Chicken
Team Tracking Sheet
Who do you Know Worksheet
Sample Donation Letter
Special Olympics Kansas Fact Sheet
Plunge Day Checklist
THANK YOU TO OUR 2013 SPONSORS
Back to Home