February 15, 2014
Webster Conference Center
2601 N. Ohio Street
Salina, KS 67401
Check out this video and get inspired to plunge or find us on facebook!
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
|8:30 a.m. - Noon
||Food & snacks available
||Cross Country Strut, 5K & 1 Mile Walk Start
||Early Bear Registration Drawing
|| $10 (No Cap)
|| $25 (With Cap)
|Plunge & Struts
Early Bear Registration Drawing
Another cool opportunity - win an iPod shuffle or a $100 Coleman or American Express Gift Card and support Special Olympics Kansas
- Register online before 12/10/13
- Ask family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to help you make a big splash!
- For every $50 raised and in your account by 12/10/13, your name will be entered into our drawing
- Drawing will be held 12/13/13, and winners notified by 12/14/13
Click on the icons to register. Need help? Click on our handy "How to" instructions listed below.
- Register as a chicken - Cold Water or ice not your thing? Out of town on plunge day? Still receive all the cool incentives
- Donate to a team or individual - Search for your plunger or a team and donate to them
- Be a Cool School - Is your school cool enough?
- Be a Plunge Partner - A partnership with SOKS is an opportunity to connect your company with both Special Olympics and Law Enforcement Torch Run®
Plungers must raise $75 to plunge and receive a sweatshirt, strutters must raise $25 and pre-register to receive a Polar Plunge knit cap. Raise more and earn additional incentives:
|$250 - $499
|| Beach Towel
|$500 - $999
|| Jacket and Towel
Participate in the Cross Country Strut, the 5K Fun Strut or the 1 Mile Walk. All pre-registered strutters will receive a Plunge knit cap with their paid registration.
Join the fun and participate in the costume contest or take bragging rights for your team! Awards will be given to best costume individual, best costume couple, best costume team, highest fundraising individual (not on a team), highest fundraising team and team with most participants.
Early Packet Pickup
Avoid the lines on Saturday and pick up your packet in advance. Bring your registration, donations and signed waiver:
Friday, February 14, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Saline County Sheriff's Office
(251 North 10th)
Plunge day comfort!
Food and snacks will be available for purchase from Saline County Blue Thunder Special Olympics Team. All community members are welcome to attend!
Questions??? Luke, firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.236.9290. ext. 109 or Todd email@example.com
To help you reach your fundraising goal, SOKS has created a toolkit full of useful resources. Please look through them and see how they might be able to help you reach your goal.
How to Create a Team
How to Join a Team
How to Register as a Plunger and/or Strutter and/or Chicken
Team Participation Form
Sample Donation Letter
Who Do You Know? Worksheet
Special Olympics Kansas Fact Sheet
Plunge Day Checklist
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Back to Home