It takes an Army!
Annually over 30,000 dedicated Kansans share their time to provide athletes with the best sports, health, and life changing opportunities possible. Special Olympics Kansas encourages the involvement of new volunteers who can share their talents in a variety of areas:
- Coaching - Work with local teams
- Day of Event Volunteer - Volunteer at regional and state sports competitions
- Team Volunteer - Work with a local program in your area
- Games Management Team - assist with planning and logistics for regional and state competitions
- Special Events - Assist with planning and/or logistics for fundraising events
- Healthy Athletes and Healthy Communities - Assist with Health Screenings and Health Eduacation
- Unified Sports - Train and compete withe SOKS athletes
For more detailed information and contacts check out the Responsibilities for Each Position.
Our calendar of events details all events scheduled during the year.
Contact Clint Armistead at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-236-9290 ext. 111 for more information on future volunteer opportunities.
The JCPRD Rangers (Johnson Co.) are in need of a basketball coach for Monday evenings Jan- March. Team is low-level working on basic fundamentals and skills. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Back to Home