Check out this video and get inspired to plunge in 2014!
or find us on facebook
February 1, 2014
O.J. Watson Park
3022 S. McLean Boulevard
Wichita, KS 67217
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
10:45 -11:45 a.m. Strut & Plunge Registration
11:00 a.m. Silent Auction Opens
11:30 a.m. Shotgun Strut Start (1Mile Run/Walk)
11:00 a.m. Pre-plunge Party
12:45 p.m. Contest Winners Announced & Silent Auction Closes
REGISTRATION AND/OR DONATION INFORMATION
|| By 1/21
|| After 1/21
|Plunge & Strut
Early Bear Registration Drawing
Another cool opportunity - win an iPod shuffle or a $100 Coleman or American Express Gift Card and support Special Olympics Kansas
- Register online before 12/10/13
- Ask family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to help you make a big splash!
- For every $50 raised and in your account by 12/10/13, your name will be entered into our drawing
- Drawing will be held 12/13/13, and winners notified by 12/14/13
Click on the icons to Register. Need help? Use our handy "how to" guides below.
- Register as a chicken Cold water or ice not your thing? Out of town on plunge day? No problem, register and still receive all the cool incentives
- Donate to a team or individual - Search for your plunger or a team and donate to them
- Be a Cool School - Is your school school enough?
- Be a Plunge Partner- A Partnership with SOKS is an opportunity to connect your company with both Special Olympics and Law Enforcement Torch Run(r)
|Click on the icon to access
your fundraising pages and
to print off your report.
Plungers must raise $75 to plunge and receive a sweatshirt; strutters must raise $20 to participate in the 1 Mile Run/Walk and pre-register to receive a knit cap. Raise more and earn additional incentives:
|$250 - $499
|| Beach Towel
|$500 - $999
|| Jacket and Towel
Join the fun and participate in the costume contest or take bragging rights for your team! Awards will be given to best costume individual, best costume couple, bestcostume team, highest fundraising individual (not on a team), highest fundraisingteam and team with most participants.
Have a slice of Papa Murphy's pizza and bid on silent auction items, starting at 11:00 a.m. Silent auction will close at 12:30 p.m
Questions??? Contact Jana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.236.9290 ext. 107
To help you reach your fundraising goal, SOKS has created a toolkit full of useful resources. Please look through them and see how they might be able to help you reach your goal.
How to Create a Team
How to Join a Team
How to Register as a Plunger and/or Strutter and/or Chicken
Team Participation Form
Sample Donation Letter
Who Do You Know? Worksheet
Special Olympics Kansas Fact Sheet
Plunge Day Checklist
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Back to Home